Both recipes are from the packet of nutrition information that I got at my Crossfit intro class, so they are paleo-approved. And they are also CJ and Blondeez approved!
Sausage, Apple, and Sweet Potato Hash
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
- Chicken or pork sausage
- Cooking fat of your choice
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 red apple, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 green pepper (I added more apple instead since I loathe it)
- Fresh basil and thyme (I used dried and added earlier in cooking)
Brussels Sprout and Bacon Medley
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs. brussels sprouts
- 1 cup chicken stock
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
After dinner CJ and the kid cuddled while I put together marinade for chicken drumsticks tomorrow! Yum.