Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blondeez Daily Diary Wednesday

Not much to report today, no new recipes, but getting ready for more cooking later in the week.  Apple and Raisin Irish Oatmeal for breakfast, then I caved to the delicious aroma of Patxi's pizza for lunch at work (caved in the sense that I had brought lunch and instead paid for the pizza--I am trying not to assign value to the food itself except in terms of deliciousness!).  I met up with a friend for coffee in the afternoon and introduced him to the awesomeness of Zombie Runner--a running store in an old theater with the best espresso in Palo Alto.  He had a decaf espresso, I had a chai latte, and we split some mexican-style salted almond dark chocolate.

I stopped at a farmers market-style grocery on the way home for a few ingredients and the kid and I munched on fresh strawberries that were priced to sell (I love living in California!) while we shopped.  By the time I got home and marinated some chicken for tomorrow, I wasn't really hungry for dinner, so for the first time as long as I can remember, I skipped it.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment